Instructional Designer at TSYS
Posted in Finance 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by CareerBuilder
Location: Tempe, ArizonaJob Description:
Every day, the people of TSYS® and Netspend® improve lives and businesses around the globe through payments. We make it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions including credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. We are "People-Centered Payments", and our team has the unique opportunity to help create a world in which payments make people's lives easier and better. This is both a tremendous honor and an important responsibility for those who accept the challenge. If you are looking to make a valuable difference for people everywhere - and for yourself - we may have the right place for you.
Summary of This Role
Responsible for producing high quality and innovative learning solutions and experiences for internal and external users of the organizations' various programs, products, solutions, processes and services. The Instructional Designer will work closely with groups across the organization to analyze, organize, design, develop, produce and maintain content for learning solutions that are appropriate for the culture and level of expertise of the users. The position requires an understanding of industry best practices of instructional design and the application of adult and blended learning.
What Part Will You Play?
Collaborates with clients on projects from determining the need for basic to intermediate learning solutions, materials and media, to the review of the developed learning solution. Develops basic to intermediate learning solutions for learning platforms such as instructor led, self-paced, interactive eLearning, webinars, job aids, scenarios, and blended solutions using interactive scripts and storyboards while continuing to learn and apply industry best practices, policies, and procedures. Collaborates with the multimedia graphic designers to ensure learning solutions meet the identified learning objectives. Assists with maintaining existing materials to ensure content accuracy, readability, and effectiveness.
- Continues to expand knowledge of effective instructional design strategies by completing needs assessments and strategic learning assessments to create the basis for learning solution development and identifies the Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (KSAs), competencies, and training needs required to develop clear instructional, learning, and performance objectives for the target audience. Research training topics and interview users and/or Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to develop learning solution content in alignment with instructional design strategies.
- Manages a moderate number of learning solution projects, assigned based on job comprehension, within established timelines, to include maintaining project materials and providing status reports to management throughout the project lifecycle and prioritizing assigned projects as directed.
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- Bachelor's Degree or 4 years equivalent Instructional Design experience.
- 2 Years related work experience
- Experience creating eLearning
- 4 years related experience
- Experience using Articulate
What Are Our Desired Skills and Capabilities?
Writing Skills - Write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and mediums Project Management - Plan, organize, motivate, and manage multiple projects, resources, and timelines simultaneously
- Adult Education - Knowledge of adult learning techniques and models
- Planning and organization - ability to plan projects and communicate clearly milestones and deadlines.
Not Ready to Apply? Join Our Talent Community!!
TSYS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. For more information about your rights, click here.
Qualified individuals with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations to assist in their pursuit of employment with TSYS. This includes assistance in completing the job application (online or otherwise) and reasonable accommodations during the hiring process. For assistance with reasonable accommodations needed to apply for a job, please contact the TSYS Pay and Benefits Center between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. Eastern Monday-Friday at +1.706.644.8747 or +1.877.644.8747 or email at PayandBenefits@tsys.com.
Outside of US Applicants:
TSYS is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for everyone. We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants and team members are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, age or any other characteristic prohibited by law. For more information, please refer to our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, found here.