Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Amelia Island, Florida
Locations US-FL-Amelia Island
Posted Date 6 hours ago(8/13/2018 1:44 PM)
# of Openings
Category (Portal Searching)
Amelia Island Plantation Resort
At Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort guests can explore 3.5 miles of pristine beach and scenic marshlands whileenjoying luxurious oceanfront accommodations, world-class resort pools, championship golf, full-service spa, endless dining options and family-friendly activities.
Omni Amelia Island Plantation associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort may be your perfect match.
The Stewarding Supervisor role is to supervise the day-to-day operation of the department for a given shift. The Stewarding Supervisor is responsible for the control and distribution of operating equipment, maintenance of cleaning and sanitation standards, supervision of all utility, pot washer, dishwasher, and worker assignment tasks.
* Determines work procedures, prepares work schedules, and expedites workflow
* Assigns duties and examines work for exactness, neatness, and conformance to policies and procedures
* Studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency of subordinates
* Resolves associate issues
* Be able to read banquet menus and perform set up procedures
* Responsible for all personnel under his/her supervisor
* Responsible for the proper cleaning, rack and distribution of all china, silver and glassware.
* Maintains required standards of sanitation and cleanliness.
* Reviews and reinforces operating procedures with his/her shift.
* Minimize breakage of circulating equipment.
* Must be 18 years of age.
* Meet minimum requirements of Motor Vehicle Records.
* Must be able to lift, hold, pull, and carry 50 pounds.
* Must be able to work under stressful situations.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com..