Shuttle Driver - Part Time at Bergstrom Corporation
Posted in Construction 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Bergstrom Toyota of Oshkosh
Part time, less than 20 hours per week, Monday, Tuesday and rotating Saturdays. Must have a valid drivers licence
We are seeking someone who can enhance the guests' positive service experience by driving them to or picking them up from their homes or offices while service is being performed on their vehicles. This is an amazing opportunity for the right candidate and we provide ongoing corporate training programs and individual coaching.
Bergstrom Automotive, Wisconsin's largest automotive dealer, one of the largest in the US and recently recognized by the Best Companies Group as one of the top 10 dealerships to work for in the United States for the fourth consecutive year, is looking to add to its award-winning team!
We offer a comprehensive benefits program, to help protect the health and financial security of you and your family.
At Bergstrom, we try to have fun at work every day and take pride in rewarding our teammates when they excel. We would love to add more positive, upbeat people to our growing team!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES/IDEAL CANDIDATE:
• Drives guests to their homes or places of business and picks them up after their vehicle is repaired.
• Uses good judgment and safe driving skills.
• Keeps a timely shuttle route.
• Assists guests getting in and out of vehicles.
• Keeps a record of trips including names of passengers and destination or pick-up point.
• Notifies dispatcher or service manager of any servicing the shuttle vehicle may require, such as oil changes, tires, cleaning, and general maintenance.
• Excellent communication skills required.
• Must have positive attitude.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
• A valid driver’s license with a reputable driving record
• Vision with or without corrective lenses.
• Sense of hearing with or without aide.
• Ability to assist people in and out of vehicle.
• Exposure to noise, dust, exhaust fumes, oil, and other hazardous and non-hazardous materials.
We take great steps to take care of our guests. We do the same for our Team Members. Bergstrom Automotive offers a comprehensive benefits program, to help protect the health and financial security of you and your family. Benefits available to this position are:
- 401 (k) Planning
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Quit Nicotine Programs
- Verizon Wireless Discount
- Bergstrom Apparel Discount
- Fitness Club Discounts