Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Arlington, Virginia
Req ID: 25981
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Infrastructure Engineer to join our team in Arlington, Virginia (US-VA), United States (US).
An Infrastructure Engineer is needed to support client's Infrastructure operations. Resource will be responsible for maintaining all aspects of multiple Microsoft Windows Server AD domains including design, deployment, configuration, testing, and ongoing Operations and Maintenance support. Serve as the lead engineer supporting the Exchange messaging platform. Resource will also be responsible for configuring, maintaining, and enhancing the cyber security posture of the virtualization infrastructure through implementation of DISA STIGs, NIST and commercial best practice guidelines (including NIST 800-53 rev4, NIST 800-37). Expertise in maintaining vulnerability patch management across VMware, Citrix, and Microsoft environments is required.
- Recommended Microsoft certifications (MCSE, Exchange messaging focus)
Required Job Skills:
- Proven engineering expertise in maintaining multiple complex Microsoft Active Directory environments (Windows Server 2012 R2), VMware, and SAN systems
- Serve as Tier 2/3 escalation support for solving Microsoft Server admin, Exchange clustering, related issues
- Proven experience implementing Active Directory Role-based Access Controls (RBAC)
- Experience deploying and supporting dual-factor authentication solutions, using PKI/PIV and RSA Tokens.
- Proven expertise in maintaining and enhancing security posture for Windows Server and virtualization infrastructure through the implementation of DISA STIGs, NIST, and commercial best practice guidelines
- Experience in designing, configuring and deploying Patch Management solutions across VMware, Citrix, and Microsoft (WSUS) platforms
- Experience in monitoring and implementing performance optimization in a MS Windows and virtualization environment
- Develop and maintain system documentation including design guides, SOPs, as-built, and disaster recovery plans
Nice to Have Skills:
- Experience administering and supporting a Microsoft Exchange 2010 clustered environment to support high availability and fail-over
- Additional experience in migrating an Exchange 2010 clustered environment to Exchange 2013/2016
- Top Secret Clearance
- Bachelor s degree (or higher) in Engineering or related field or equivalency
- 5-10 years of relevant experience
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.