Brentwood Springs - Assessment Supervisor at Springstone Inc.
Posted in General Business 26 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: newburgh, Indiana
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
Ask Us Why 96% Of Our Patients Recommend Us To Others Who Need Care
Ask Us Why Our Employee Engagement Survey Scores Are So High
Springstone is a leading provider of high quality behavioral health care services in numerous markets throughout the United States. Springstone fulfills its mission of Changing People's Lives by building and operating innovative behavioral health care hospitals and outpatient locations that feature attractive design, nurturing environments, quality programming, and a patient-centric approach that delivers superior outcomes.
We are seeking compassionate people who want to join us in providing high quality care to patients suffering from mental illness and addiction. Our employees are highly engaged and perform meaningful work everyday. Interested? Search our current openings listed below.
Position: Brentwood Springs - Assessment Supervisor Location: Newburgh, IN Job Id: 3361-11189 # of Openings: 1
Evening Shift - (4) 10 Hour Shifts
Great pay, growing team, & competitive benefits!
Brentwood Springs is a 48-bed behavioral hospital located in Newburgh, IN. The hospital offers inpatient and outpatient mental health and addiction treatment to adults, adolescents and their families. At Brentwood Springs we are dedicated to Changing People's Lives, 97% of our patients recommend treatment at Brentwood Springs.*
The Assessment department plays an essential role in helping fulfill our mission of "Changing People's Lives". Assessment team members assess the needs of walk-in and phone callers and completes initial psychiatric assessment on patients seeking treatment. As an Assessment Supervisor, you will ensure a comprehensive assessment and quality therapeutic care to patients seeking treatment of substance abuse, dual diagnosis or psychiatric or emotional disorders. So, do you have what it takes to become part of a team dedicated to Changing People's Lives?
Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Healthy staffing levels
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
A Comprehensive Benefit package offered to Full and Part time team members
- The responsibility of the Supervisor is to perform the evaluation and admission process in conjunction with the on-call physician. Assists the Director of Assessment in directing all department activities and monitoring the quality of services provided.
- Master's degree in social work or counseling required.
- Current unencumbered clinical social work or counseling license.
- Valid driver's license and a favorable Motor Vehicle Report (MVR), along with proof of insurance when using own auto.
- CPR and CPI certified within 30 days.
- The ability to meet typing keyboard expectations.
- Prior experience in a psychiatric healthcare facility.
- Must have strong clinical assessment skills.
- Desired experience is no less than three years for LSW or LCSW.