Brentwood Springs - Chief Financial Officer (CFO) at Springstone Inc.
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: newburgh, Indiana
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
Ask Us Why 96% Of Our Patients Recommend Us To Others Who Need Care
Ask Us Why Our Employee Engagement Survey Scores Are So High
Springstone is a leading provider of high quality behavioral health care services in numerous markets throughout the United States. Springstone fulfills its mission of Changing People's Lives by building and operating innovative behavioral health care hospitals and outpatient locations that feature attractive design, nurturing environments, quality programming, and a patient-centric approach that delivers superior outcomes.
We are seeking compassionate people who want to join us in providing high quality care to patients suffering from mental illness and addiction. Our employees are highly engaged and perform meaningful work everyday. Interested? Search our current openings listed below.
Position: Brentwood Springs - Chief Financial Officer (CFO) Location: Newburgh, IN Job Id: 3326-6811 # of Openings: 1
Full-Time Position to join a growing team! Apply Today !
Brentwood Springs is a 48-bed behavioral hospital located in Newburgh, IN. The hospital offers inpatient and outpatient mental health and addiction treatment to adults, adolescents and their families.
At Brentwood Springs we are dedicated to Changing People's Lives, 97% of our patients recommend treatment at Brentwood Springs.*
The Brentwood Springs CFO is a critical member of the hospital Leadership Team. So, do you have what it takes to become part of a team dedicated to Changing People's Lives?
Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Healthy staffing levels
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
A Comprehensive Benefit package offered to Full and Part time team members
- Responsible for overall financial administration of the hospital, including revenue cycle, general accounting, information systems and financial reporting in accordance with all hospital and corporate policies and procedures.
- Ensures that internal controls are adequate to safeguard facility assets and that accounting systems are sufficient to generate accurate and timely financial reports.
- Also responsible for preparation of the annual hospital budget along with ongoing analytics monitoring any variances and reporting to CEO and corporate office.
- Active member of the Leadership Team of the hospital.
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting or related field required. CPA preferred.
- Previous experience in healthcare overall financial operations/controls required.
- Experience in payroll also required.
- Knowledge of inpatient psychiatric and chemical dependency hospital finance preferred.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office applications ad previous use of computer workstation.
*Source: Mental Health Outcomes: Patient Satisfaction Survey 2016