Brentwood Springs - Psychiatrist at Springstone Inc.
Posted in General Business 28 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: newburgh, Indiana
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
Ask Us Why 96% Of Our Patients Recommend Us To Others Who Need Care
Ask Us Why Our Employee Engagement Survey Scores Are So High
Springstone is a leading provider of high quality behavioral health care services in numerous markets throughout the United States. Springstone fulfills its mission of Changing People's Lives by building and operating innovative behavioral health care hospitals and outpatient locations that feature attractive design, nurturing environments, quality programming, and a patient-centric approach that delivers superior outcomes.
We are seeking compassionate people who want to join us in providing high quality care to patients suffering from mental illness and addiction. Our employees are highly engaged and perform meaningful work everyday. Interested? Search our current openings listed below.
Position: Brentwood Springs - Psychiatrist Location: Newburgh, IN Job Id: 2802 # of Openings: 1
Springstone, the nation's premier behavioral health company is looking for passionate physicians who will help us fulfill our mission of Changing People's Lives. Springstone develops and operates private healthcare facilities and currently operates 14 Hospitals and 18 outpatient locations in multiple states.
We are seeking a board-certified/eligible Psychiatrist to join the Springstone team at Brentwood Springs Hospital, north of Evansville, IN. 97% of our patients would recommend treatment at Brentwood Springs*, practice with a highly engaged team to deliver the type of care you would want your own loved ones to receive.
WHAT SETS US APART:
- Progressive Programming including medication management, individual and group therapy,
- Our patient-centric approach delivers superior outcomes for our patients.
MEMBERS OF OUR TEAM ENJOY:
- Premium pay
- Flexible work schedule
- Full-time and part-time positions available
- Inpatient and outpatient opportunities
- Healthy staffing levels
- Beautiful, state-of-the-art Facility
- Graduate of an accredited medical or osteopathic school doctoral program and completion of residency in psychiatry required; board certification preferred.
- Prior inpatient and/or outpatient experience in a behavioral healthcare setting practicing psychiatry and/or addiction medicine
- Current unencumbered medical doctor (MD) or osteopathic doctor (DO)
- Unrestricted DEA and State Controlled Substances registration
- Understands and able to apply applicable standards and regulations (e.g. The Joint Commission, CMS, etc.) in his/her daily work.
*Source: Mental Health Outcomes - 2016 Patient Satisfaction Survey
For more information, please contact Kimberly Mote, 502-708-4594 or KimMote@spsh.com . www.springstone.com