Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Golden, Colorado
Custom Milling Centers (CMC) a Henry Schein Company mission is to help dental laboratories navigate through the digital transition that is occurring in dental technology today. We are passionate about dental technology, digital technology, and making a difference in peoples lives. This passion translates into our commitment to excellence in helping dental labs deliver the best products to their clients cost-effectively while saving them time.
This position is responsible to assist with day-to-day operations, as well as performing a multitude of duties and serving as a support system to the production team. Build and maintain positive relationships with CMC customers and production team.
* Receive dental models, read Rx requirements, data-enter case information in 3Shape, scan and process model work and import CAD/CAM cases. Perform quality assurance before scanning by checking the models for defects (send defected models back to Receiving) and review work ticket and Rx for accuracy.
* Distribute scanned case pans according to department organizational flow. Pull appropriate parts for screw retained cases and place in case pan.
* Track and locate cases as directed by CAD supervision, CMC management, quality assurance, production personnel and shipping/receiving personnel.
* Provide outstanding customer support and assist customers with questions regarding materials, issues with design, shade requirements and any shipment or receivable delays.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Download and send finished designed files from outsourcing partners and in-house designers to the Nesting for production.
* Send assigned overflow scanned files to the designated designing outsourcing partner(s).
* Receive and inspect completed CAD department units from the furnace and sort by case pan. Perform quality assurance on the sorted units, research missing restorations (send files to be re-milled when necessary), keep sorting area cleaned and organized and communicate production times to CAD supervision and the residual departments in the production line (Finishing, Stain & Glaze and Shipping).
Review and execute basic design files using 3Shape and other software exclusive to dental design and RP models when needed to assist with overflow work.
Assist with other department duties as needed and as instructed by Supervision.
Participate in special projects and perform other duties as required.
Typically 1 or more years of related experience.
Typically High School education, vocational training and/or on-the-job training.
GENERAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
* Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
* Very good attention to detail and accuracy
* Customer service oriented
* Ability to plan and arrange activities
* Very good interpersonal communication skills
* Very good written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to maintain confidential and highly sensitive information
* Ability to work in a team environment
* Ability to multi-task
* Establish productive working relationships at multiple levels within the organization
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
* Ability to troubleshoot issues and implement corrective action plans.
Knows fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of particular field of specialization
Basic knowledge of products and services
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
For more information about career opportunities at Henry Schein, please visit our website at: www.henryschein.com/careers.