Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Arlington, Virginia
Why Strategy Execution
As a recognized leader of performance education solutions, Strategy Execution combines the best of cutting-edge university research and proven business techniques to deliver workforce learning that bridges the strategy execution gap. Essentially, we help enterprise-level organizations increase employee alignment and engagement by standardizing the way project-based work is carried out.
There's not one multi-million dollar strategic initiative that doesn't require a deep understanding of project work- Strategy Execution helps organizations apply the same principles and tactics globally regarding people and process, so they can more strategically attain corporate objectives through improved project performance. The result* Improved teams, capability and capacity that ensures greater success, greater growth and greater revenues.
What Impact You Will Have:
You will support all marketing activities related to meeting our company's strategic goals. Marketing activities include demand generation, which is designed to drive qualified leads to our sales teams; creating content in various modalities to position ourselves as thought leaders in the industry; technical work within marketing automation (Marketo) and our web site (Site Core); project work related to webinar and event support, client marketing, among other activities. You will be an integral part of the team, supporting all marketing activities across a broad spectrum of marketing areas.
A Day in the Life:
* Help drive revenue through execution of marketing strategies that result in qualified leads and/or enrollment registrations/revenue
* Work within marketing automation system, Marketo, to support the creation of programs, emails, and other related demand gen activities
* Support client marketing initiatives through the creation of marketing materials such as brochures, web site copy, flyers, slide decks, and additional collateral.
* Contribute to social media campaigns by monitoring social media presence and contributing to online discussion
* Contribute to the development of the web site using the content management system, Site Core
* Help support event planning as it relates to marketing initiatives
* Provide support on webinar creation, implementation, editing and release
* Write/edit thought leadership content for articles and blog
* Manage and assist with special projects or assignments as assigned
What You\'ll Need:
* Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communication, Advertising, Business, Graphic Design or other relevant field required
* About 1-3 years of B2C, B2B or B2G marketing experience, preferably marketing professional services or products, within a corporate or advertising agency setting
* Experience with a variety of marketing media, including email, online advertising, trade shows, events, collateral, direct mail, webinars and public relations
* Experience with Marketo, Eloqua, Site Core and/or Saleforce.com is preferred
* Experience with online and social media opportunities
* Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator is preferred
* Demonstrated skills in executing marketing campaigns
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team; experience working within a marketing team
* Knowledge of html a plus
What You Get:
* Access to some of the richest professional development programs as a part of the Strategy Execution / TwentyEighty group of businesses.
* A variety of benefits depending on your global region. Programs may include health benefits, life insurance, income protection and retirement savings plans with employer contributions to assist with your health & financial security today and in the years ahead.
* Access to health benefits and wellness programs for employees and families. Depending on your region, you may have access to onsite fitness facilities, a wellness stipend program or company-sponsored wellness events.
* The ability to work in a flexible work environment.
* Professional development support as we want YOU to be successful in your career. Our team will work with you to establish the goals you are trying to achieve in your profession.
TwentyEighty provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, TwentyEighty complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
TwentyEighty expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of TwentyEighty s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.