Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Broomfield, Colorado
Do you want to drive platform development and enhancements in support of operational improvements to create an optimal customer experience? If so, then this PRODUCT MANAGEMENT role might be the perfect fit for you!
As REPORTING PRODUCT MANAGER, you will own the product roadmap for reporting and data visibility within our Back-up Care line of business and our first-class Contact/Call Center, and be responsible for driving a development path for internal reporting and web analytics to support data-driven business insights and optimization, ensuring development aligns with the overall business strategy and roadmap.
What you will be doing:
* Product Owner responsible for an internal reporting infrastructure and data definition
* Responsible for web app behavioral analytics
* Work closely with a Business Intelligence team to analyze data and reports in order to extract meaningful insights and identify key metrics
* Work closely with a workforce management team to identify key metrics in order to optimize internal processes and resourcing
* Responsible for writing/refining/splitting user stories and defining acceptance criteria
* Work seamlessly with an Application Development team to plan regular development phases and production releases.
* Be an advocate for and an expert in Agile development and lean process within a large organization undergoing a digital transformation.
What we hope you will bring to the role:
* Bachelor s degree in Business, IT or related field or comparable experience preferred. Individual should have 3 or more years' Product Management experience in the reporting and analytics arena
* Strong analytical, problem solving, and quantitative skills with data-driven approach to decision-making
* Familiarity with behavioral analytics platforms
* A deep understanding of how to drive business value through an understanding of market problems and a knowledge of technology-based solutions
* Fluency in Agile methodology
* Fluency in data modeling and SQL a strong plus
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
Having technical issues with your online application? Contact us at email@example.com or 855-877-6866.