Implementation Analyst I at TSYS
Posted in Finance 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by CareerBuilder
Location: Broomfield, ColoradoJob Description:
Every day, the people of TSYS® and Netspend® improve lives and businesses around the globe through payments. We make it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions including credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. We are "People-Centered Payments", and our team has the unique opportunity to help create a world in which payments make people's lives easier and better. This is both a tremendous honor and an important responsibility for those who accept the challenge. If you are looking to make a valuable difference for people everywhere - and for yourself - we may have the right place for you.
Summary of This Role
Provides front line support in a conversion to ensure client functionality is properly selected to meet clients specifications and expectations resulting in a fully successful implementation. Sets up and installs technical systems, applications, or process designs for clients'/company's outsourced technology and business process solutions. Works directly with client to manage initial access, supports map and transfer data, creates required process documents, and trains or coordinates training for client users. Tests and troubleshoots functionality of installed systems; identifies and documents technical issues to be escalated to other product and system integration teams for resolution, where appropriate. Provides feedback based on client experiences to product and professional services teams for product and process improvements. May work directly with clients on-site or provide installation support remotely.
What Part Will You Play?
- Supports higher level analysts working with clients on setups to create system configuration for processing. Participates in the review of scope documents and utilizes corrected document to understand preset Options configurations in preparation to assist in future Options selection, test plans, and issue resolution sessions.
- Learns to compare system parameters per region throughout an implementation, by reviewing internal documentation and observing more senior team members. Assists the primary point of contact of a single client on a module or function while becoming familiar with an environment during the conversion/deconversion/start-up process. Participates in new environment set up and builds initial functional Subject Matter Expert (SME) foundation of knowledge and consults with clients/internal groups as needed.
- Learns mapping process while assisting analysts in the validation that mapping is consistent with client configuration plan. Assists in manual field level verifications for multiple events prior to conversion, as directed.
- Builds knowledge of First Occurrence testing (such as: statement drops, loyalty/reward updates, etc. for Issuing; end-to-end test transaction, interchange qualification monitoring, reject validation, etc. for Acquiring) process and helps to document the results, as directed.
- Assists and trains on how to resolve issues through root cause analysis to gain understanding. Escalates appropriately when assistance is needed. Updates the internal metrics and dash board tools throughout the implementation process, as directed.
- Assists and builds knowledge of client education on system functionality. Trains and assists with the transition process to long term daily support.
- Where/When applicable, begins to learn how to create business specifications and logical flowcharts that include features and functions from which programmers can create technical specifications by assisting others while developing basic system/module knowledge through assisting higher level analysts.
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- Bachelor's Degree
- Relevant Experience or Degree in: Major in Business or Computer Science preferred, other majors considered. Willing to accept additional experience in lieu of a degree, TSYS systems or industry related experience strongly preferred.
- Related Experience is not required
- Typically Minimum 2 Years Related Experience
- Experience in business, information systems, or finance related field required.
What Are Our Desired Skills and Capabilities?
- Skills / Knowledge - Learns to use professional concepts. Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
- Job Complexity - Works on problems of limited scope. Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained. Builds stable working relationships internally.
- Supervision - Normally receives detailed instructions on all work.
- Problem Solving - Demonstrates the ability to solve problems.
- Prioritizing/Multi-tasking - Ability to manage priorities in a matrix managed environment.
- Facilitation and Negotiation - Demonstrates the ability to stay on task and lead to results, maintain scope, and negotiate between differing objectives to arrive at consensus within timeframes given.
Not Ready to Apply? Join Our Talent Community!!
TSYS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. For more information about your rights, click here.
Qualified individuals with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations to assist in their pursuit of employment with TSYS. This includes assistance in completing the job application (online or otherwise) and reasonable accommodations during the hiring process. For assistance with reasonable accommodations needed to apply for a job, please contact the TSYS Pay and Benefits Center between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. Eastern Monday-Friday at +1.706.644.8747 or +1.877.644.8747 or email at PayandBenefits@tsys.com.
Outside of US Applicants:
TSYS is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for everyone. We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants and team members are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, age or any other characteristic prohibited by law. For more information, please refer to our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, found here.