Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Anchorage, Alaska
Job Code: 24466-70354
EXCITING OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN THE NATION\'S LARGEST PROVIDER OF HEALTHCARE SERVICES WITH OVER 1000 PRACTICE LOCATIONS!
HCA Healthcare is a national leader in providing modern, culturally competent, patient-centered care and we are driven by a single goal: THE CARE AND IMPROVEMENT OF HUMAN LIFE.
We are looking for an exceptional CLINICAL MEDICAL ASSISTANT to join our team. We believe in our team and your ability to help us provide high quality, compassionate care in the communities we serve.
We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary, tuition reimbursement, and growth opportunities. We are seeking a great addition to the team who feels patient care is as important as we do!
Interested in learning more about us* Click here!
As a Medical Assistant in our practice, you will function as a champion of patient care, you can do everything from patient charting to preparing exam/treatment rooms to giving injections and assisting the physician.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
* Assists with managing patient administrative functions including handling patient relations, check-in/check-out, scheduling, insurance verification, collection of copays, and answering phones.
* Taking patient histories and vital signs including ensuring all EHR is current.
* Gives injections and handles minor procedures such as collecting specimens, casting, splinting, and applying dressings as applicable.
* Assists physician in preparing for minor surgeries and physicals including maintaining supplies/equipment and sterilization.
* One year of clinical medical assisting work experience OR possession of an active and unrevoked RMA, CCMA, CMA, NCMA, or NCRMA certification/ABR-OE credentials is required.
* Candidates who have graduated from a medical assisting training program within the last 12 months must obtain a clinical MA certification within 60 days of employment if not currently certified.
* Candidates with one year of clinical MA work experience who do not possess an active and unrevoked MA certification/ABR-OE credentials must obtain MA certification/ABR-OE credentials within one year of employment.
WE BELIEVE IN GOING ABOVE AND BEYOND, AND FEEL THAT THERE IS NO NOBLER PURSUIT THAN THAT OF CARING FOR AND IMPROVING HUMAN LIFE. WE HOPE YOU LL JOIN US ON OUR MISSION!
Potential Military Occupational Specialist matches include these Army MOS codes: 68B, 68D, 68F, 68K, 68N, 68Q, 68S, 68U, 68V, 68W, 68Y. Potential Air Force codes: 4A1X1, 4A2X1, 4H0X1, 4J0X2, 4P0X1, 4T0X1.
Last Edited: 07/16/2018
Diversity is valued and actively promoted in the workforce at all levels. We strive to celebrate cultural and other differences and consider them strengths of the organization.
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves or absence, compensation and training.