Sales Rep (Outside Sales) at Lincare
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: North Las Vegas, Nevada
(Medical Sales / Sales / Retail / Hospital / RN / LPN / Hospitality / Route Sales / Pharmaceutical Sales)
As a result of our continued success, we are seeking highly motivated Outside Sales Executives to join our team. In this position, you will play a key role establishing and maintaining relationships with referral sources in the medical community, as well as conducting in-services educating them in the use and application of medical equipment. With us, you'll enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, as well as plenty of opportunities for personal and professional development.
As an Outside Sales Executive you will be responsible for creating detailed business plans to facilitate the achievement of goals and quotas, as well as presenting products to prospective clients. This will involve the creation, implementation, and follow-up of a monthly target account plan focused on the customers and products/services that result in the achievement of monthly revenue goals.
Additional duties for this business development role include, but are not limited to:
* Obtaining a predetermined number of oxygen referrals and setups from referral sources per month
* Preparing and submitting approval plans for sales territory management
* Providing marketing information to management as requested and/or made available
(Medical Sales Management / Business Development / Sales Representative)
We are seeking a highly-motivated, goal-oriented Sales Representative who combines an entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to develop and manage long-term relationships. You should also display excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, with the ability to interact effectively with clients to easily establish rapport and credibility with a wide range of potential customers.
Specific qualifications for this account management role include:
* High School Diploma or GED; College Degree, preferred
* Previous Customer Service and/or Sales Experience
* Experience selling DME or Medical Equipment, Hospice or Home Healthcare experience, preferred
* Previous experience selling in the home healthcare field, preferred
* Knowledge of basic selling skills, Medicare, insurance reimbursement, and accounting practices, a plus
* Must be 18 years of age or older.
Good people, helping good people - Join us!
Quick Apply today!
Lincare is an equal opportunity employer, access and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Lincare provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Because Lincare believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct drug and background checks in our recruiting/hiring processes. AA/EOE, M/F/Disabled/Veterans