Maintenance Electronics Technician at Pratt & Whitney
Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Wichita Falls, Texas
Businesses PRATT & WHITNEY Job ID 67945BR Date posted 06/18/2018 City Wichita Falls State Texas Country US
PrattandWhitney is a world leader in aircraft engines and auxiliary power units. Headquartered in East Hartford, Connecticut, the company has locations around the United States and across the world.
We are a global leader in aviation propulsion and we are behind many of the major advances in both military and commercial engines. We design, manufacture and service aircraft engines, auxiliary and ground power units, and small turbojet propulsion products.
1. Diagnose equipment malfunctions using appropriate test instruments and circuit diagrams
2. Maintain and repair electrical/electronic/electromechanical systems
3. Fabricate and/or install electrical
Qualification: Basic Qualifications:
- 5plus yrs. of manufacturing experience and/or an associate's degree in related field is preferred
- 3 plus yrs of working knowledge of electrical & mechanical systems to include troubleshooting and repair (including 480 volt, 3 phase).
- Working knowledge of AC/DC motors, controls & drive assemblies.
- be computer literate and have knowledge of robotics, PLC controllers and VFD's
- . Ability to work from verbal instructions & complex sc
Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent -
Associates Degree in related field preferred.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.