Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Denver, Colorado
The Cylinder Control Coordinator is responsible for administering the cylinder control program for the region, with the goal of achieving accuracy in customer cylinder records and branch on-hand cylinder balances.This position will coordinate with Divisional Cylinder Control as needed, creating timely analyses and establishment of timelines and deadlines.This job will require a seasoned professional who is strong technically, possesses good analytical skills and is experienced in improving systems and processes.
* Administers lease renewals for cylinders, including pre-renewal review of cylinder balances and pricing, cylinder research and audits, name and address changes, price negotiation for lease and cylinder purchases, sending quotes to customers for cylinder purchases, entering contract pricing, and serving as the main point of contact for customer questions on cylinder leases.
* Responsible for resolving customer billing issues/disputes for all leases which includes, timely resolution through a process of dispute identification, research and validation, determining and implementing appropriate resolution actions, engaging field and other support functions as needed, and documenting and closing out the dispute.
* Produce and analyze periodic reports for action items: daily rent edit reports, weekly negative and positive cylinder reports, monthly lease expiration, and lease analysis reports.
* Reviews negative cylinder balances daily to help reduce the number of negative cylinders at the branches, by working directly with the branches, as well as the divisional cylinder control group. This includes setting up conference calls, researching balances for proper documentation, and submitting cylinders adjustments.
* Works with local District Managers and branch personnel to coordinate large-scale customer audits to ensure accuracy of cylinder records.
* Research historical cylinder activity in legacy CU system.
* Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* The Cylinder Control Coordinator should have a strong understanding of branch and plant operations and how cylinder activity is processed and maintained.
* The successful candidate must have a strong client service mindset.
* The candidate must demonstrate the leadership skills required to drive continuous improvement of processes.
* The candidate must have the ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
The successful candidate will possess:
* Detail and multi-task oriented. Maturity to make effective decisions and accept ownership. Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision/direction. Surface issues and drive to solutions.
* Strong organizational, team-building and people skills. The ability to work and navigate within a complex organization.
* Effective written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong time management and analytical skills.
* Ability to understand the impact on new technologies on processes and costs.
* Experience integrating new technologies into day-to-day operations
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
* High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required, a bachelors degree a plus.
* Minimum of two years branch or plant-related experience. Industry experience or knowledge of Airgas business and production/distribution network preferred.
* Experience with SAP or other ERP systems a plus.
* Experience with legacy CU system a plus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to conduct business travel frequently (as much as 20%).
Able to talk, hear, walk sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel or crouch.
Specific vision abilities to include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to focus objects.
Must be able to work within cylinder movement and production environments safely.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical office machine parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate while in an office setting, however, may be high while visiting production plants and branch locations.
While visiting plant locations proper personal protective equipment such as steel toed boots and safety glasses must be worn.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability