Business Process Manager - Manufacturing Execution at Doosan Bobcat
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Bismarck, North Dakota
Build Your Future with Bobcat and Doosan! We want people with...BIG goals, BOLD dreams and an INNOVATIVE spirit!
The Business Process Manager is responsible for leading the IDS business process team, which is focused on maintaining the IT business processes currently in place, as well as designing & implementing new processes.
Role & Responsibility
* Manage the Business Process Management team
* Assist with annual resource & budget planning activities
* Govern process changes proposed within projects
* Define & maintain business processes documentation
* Lead projects to deploy new & re-engineered business processes across multiple BU's within the region
* Build & maintain end user training documentation
Business Process Fit Gap Analysis
* Participate in the fit gap analysis of existing processes
* Manage business analysts and key users and coordinate with business to make sure to bring all required knowledge
* Manage business analysts and key users
* Identify and define detailed product requirements and use cases.
* Design use cases for testing team
* Participate in transitioning the requirements and use cases to the designers, and ensure a clear and complete understanding of the requirements
* Create / adapt training material
* Create / adapt training exercises for the training sessions
* Train all users
* Education Required:Bachelor's Degree in Business Adminitration, Management, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field
* Experience Required: 10 15 years
* Travel Required: 10 25 % travel
* SAP or Oracle ERP experience
* Business process management experience
* Management experience
* Project management
* Process understanding
* Process improvement vision
* Ability to analyze and design business processes
* Ability to develop product requirements based on input gathered from a variety of sources including analysis results and feedback from the user community
* Ability to develop test conditions and expected results based on the application requirements
* Verbal and written communication skills
* Attention to detail
The world-renowned brands that make up Doosan Bobcat produce industry-leading compact and heavy construction equipment, attachments, air compressors, lighting systems, generators and articulated dump trucks. Doosan Bobcat is a part of the Doosan Group, which employs 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide. With people at the core of who we are, we believe the growth of our people will lead to the continued growth and success of our world-class company. Our team of dedicated employees is the backbone that allows us to provide construction equipment solutions that help our customers build the world of tomorrow. Wherever you find us, you'll hear the sounds of progress, see the results of our people and feel the rhythm of transformation in everything we do.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-476-4263.