Account Executive - HVAC Service Sales at LONG Building Technologies
Posted in Other 29 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Cody, WyomingJob Description:
LONG Building Technologies
LONG Building Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Sales • Cody, Wyoming
Throughout our 50 year history, we have worked hard to make LONG an enjoyable and rewarding place to work. In addition to competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, and tangible career growth, our people enjoy a stability and loyalty envied in the industry. With average employee tenure of 10+ years, our culture encourages people to maximize their skills and potential. Our company culture is professional, yet relaxed; we understand that going to work every day should be a gift, not a burden. Join our growing team today!
You will be developing new business by marketing and selling Scheduled Service Agreements to property managers and building owners. These Scheduled Service Agreements are for commercial building's heating and cooling systems. LONG is a leader in building heating and cooling systems with an established presence in the market. You will be provided training in our sales systems and philosophies.
- Develop sales leads through personal contacts, professional organization participation, trade shows, observations of sites, newspaper and magazine articles and in-house leads
- Maintaining and mining CRM database of good fit locations
- Cold calling on the phone and in-person at prospects location
- Surveys building equipment
- Generate proposals and pricing
- Negotiates and sells maintenance service agreements
- Collaborates with sales team
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree
- Possess excellent interpersonal communication, computer and estimating skills
- Ability to travel to and inspect jobsites and to visit customer businesses
- Willingness to learn and put our professional selling systems and philosophies into action
- Valid driver's license and clear MVR
Preferred Qualifications & Experience
- Knowledge of HVAC electrical, and mechanical
- Prior sales experience with commercial building services
- Alcohol and Drug-free
- Indoor and outdoor environments
- Routine sitting, lifting, bending, and kneeling
- Ability to climb ladders, comfortable in mechanical rooms, and on roofs
- Ability to lift 25 lbs. from floor to countertop and countertop to floor