Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Dallas, Texas
HoLLYFrontier CORPORAtiON, LOCAted IN Dallas, TX, is seeking a Sr. Manager, Business Process Management - Accounting for its Accounting and IT departments. The Sr. Manager, Business Process Management - Accounting will oversee and direct all aspects of SAP Projects (SAP Program Management) supporting business needs; and installation, testing, implementation, monitoring and maintenance of customized enterprise systems data management in a multi-user environment. The role will ensure that end-users are provided with efficient utilization, performance, reliability and availability of data and data management system resources by managing changes and transitions and integration between ERP including SAP and legacy systems, subsystems, and application software initiatives in a cost-effective manner.
THIS POSITION IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR INTERNATIONAL RELOCATION BENEFITS
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES (Functions considered essential as defined by ADA):
* Defines, delivers and manages integrated business solutions and process improvements required to further exploit ERP solutions and optimize return on investment
* Plans, executes and manages assigned SAP, data integrity and business process projects
* Provides in-depth business knowledge and experience with a focus on accounting systems to ensure SAP solutions meet business requirements
* Conducts financial reviews of results and reporting, examines and analyzes numbers if any questions arise during reviews
* Oversees consistency and quality of data within ERP, and SAP in particular, application footprints, and data integration between SAP and legacy applications
* Prepares and presents project proposals to management and user departments, directing process improvement initiatives, and project teams in the day-to-day execution of assigned project tasks
* Provides business-based technical specification to development staff for technical solutions required to meet functionality requirements of assigned projects
* Plans and directs various aspects of company-wide business process and data integrity improvement initiatives including inventory, acquisitions and procure to pay
* Coordinates with business process owners to define and provide required service levels and define new application requirements
* Acts as primary liaison between Accounting and IT for Business Application and process integration issues
* Ensures sufficient availability of resources to meet end-users' needs without disruption
* Manages complex data storage management subsystems ensuring implementation of efficient storage utilization
* Coordinates with and briefs senior management and other key stakeholders on accounting systems and SAP issues to ensure SAP solutions meet the Company's goals and objectives
* Special assignments or tasks assigned to the employee by their superior, as determined from time to time in their sole and complete discretion.
* A minimum of 15 years of work experience, with eight years working with Accounting and SAP with FI/CO, SD, MM, BI (analysis and configuration) is required.
* Five to 10 years of industry experience is preferred.
* A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in business, finance, accounting, information technology, or a related field, is required.
PREFERRED EDUCATIONAL LEVEL:
* MBA is preferred.
* Ability to manage and direct the work of other professionals.
* Expertise in crude oil and industry to facilitate reasonableness of master data structure.
* Strong knowledge of limitations and capabilities of computer systems and techniques used in the design of automated systems, overall business application and accounting footprint, and data integration and flow.
* Proficient with spreadsheet, database and word processing applications; project management; strong interpersonal, ability to effectively communicate with others, both written and verbal communication, and decision making skills.
* Working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Procedures (GAAP), laws, pronouncements and regulations pertaining to fiscal operations.
* Ability to interpret technical information relating to computer programming and other areas of data processing.
* Extensive knowledge of SAP, particularly with SAP's FI/CO, SD, MM, BI (analysis and configuration). Advanced reading and writing skills, with the ability to perform complex mathematical calculations.
* Responsible for the supervision of multiple employees.
* Office based with up to 40% travel by land and air required. Petroleum refinery, warehouse and plant environment, and river based environment including but not limited to chemicals, pressure vessels, and tanks and rotating equipment. Subject to all temperatures, weather and varying road conditions.
Job conditions require sitting, talking or hearing, making visual inspections, making precise hand and finger movements, reaching or grasping, ability to operate and drive all assigned company vehicles at company standard insurance rates is essential, valid State driver's license and proof of insurance required, and perceiving color differences. Job conditions may require standing, walking, twisting, stooping, crouching, kneeling, lifting and/or carrying up to 20lbs, pushing and/or pulling up to 10lbs, and climbing up to 3ft, and wearing personal protective equipment (beards not permitted).
ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH, & SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Our primary values at HollyFrontier are: We put health and safety first. We care about the environment. All HollyFrontier employees are expected to work safely every day and be safety & environmental leaders. This includes active participation in the following:
* Stops and/or reports any unsafe work or conditions
* Follows safety & environmental policies and procedures
* Supports safety & environmental goals and initiatives
* Participates in safety & environmental meetings, training, emergency drills and hazard recognition programs
* Reports all accidents, injuries and near misses, and participates in associated investigations
* Participates in industrial hygiene, medical surveillance and behavior based safety programs
About HollyFrontier Corporation
HollyFrontier Corporation, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, is an independent petroleum refiner and marketer that produces high value light products such as gasoline, diesel fuel, jet fuel and other specialty products. HollyFrontier operates through its subsidiaries a 135,000 barrels per stream day ("bpsd") refinery located in El Dorado, Kansas, a 125,000 bpsd refinery in Tulsa, Oklahoma, a 100,000 bpsd refinery located in Artesia, New Mexico, a 52,000 bpsd refinery located in Cheyenne, Wyoming and a 45,000 bpsd refinery in Woods Cross, Utah. HollyFrontier markets its refined products principally in the Southwest U.S., the Rocky Mountains extending into the Pacific Northwest and in other neighboring Plains states. In addition, HollyFrontier, through its subsidiary, owns Petro-Canada Lubricants Inc. whose Mississauga, Ontario facility produces 15,600 barrels per day of base oils and other specialized lubricant products, and also owns a 57% limited partner interest and a non-economic general partner interest in Holly Energy Partners, L.P.
Join HollyFrontier where you have the opportunity to develop and own your career!
HollyFrontier Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other prohibited ground of discrimination.