Nurse Technician (CNA) Emergency Room (ER) at HCA Healthcare
Posted in Other 7 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Webster, Texas
Job Code: 01533-93165
Days (rotating weekends)
CLEAR LAKE REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER WEBSTER, TX
An HCA Affiliated Hospital
CLEAR LAKE REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER, a 610-bed facility in the heart of Bay Area Houston, was founded in 1972. We are committed to the care and improvement of human life. From fragile newborns to complex cardiovascular patients, we ensure Bay Area residents receive the best available healthcare in their own community.
CLEAR LAKE REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER is looking for a NURSE TECHNICIAN EMERGENCY ROOM.
* Performs patient care functions in compliance with hospital policies and procedures.
* Assists patients with activities of daily living.
* Assists in turning patients every 2 hours.
* Performs peri and foley care as needed.
* Ensures that patients receive a daily bath and linen change.
* Performs foley removal after completion of competency.
* Routinely performs venipunctures for laboratory specimens after completion of competency.
* Assists with diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.
* Assists in admitting, transferring, and discharging of patients.
* Assists with management and stocking of supplies and equipment.
* Assists in maintaining a clutter free environment for patients.
* Keeps licensed nurse informed of patient activities/changes in condition.
* Responds in a customer friendly atmosphere.
* Consistently performs patient rounds as directed.
* Answers call lights and refers to licensed nurse, as needed.
* Responsible for physical appearance of the nursing unit.
* Consistently demonstrates established Standards of Behaviors for Clear Lake Regional Medical Center Hospital.
* Previous Nurse Tech experience, preferred
* Certification with the State of Texas as a CNA required.
* Current BLS certification from the American Heart Association required.
Last Edited: 06/13/2018
Diversity is valued and actively promoted in the workforce at all levels. We strive to celebrate cultural and other differences and consider them strengths of the organization.
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves or absence, compensation and training.