RN at HCA Healthcare
Posted in Other 7 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Brownsville, Texas
Job Code: 00187-5595
Days (rotating weekends)
VALLEY REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER BROWNSVILLE, TX
REGISTERED NURSE (RN) WOMEN\'S CENTER FULL TIME DAYS
Founded as Valley Community Hospital in 1975, VALLEY REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER proudly serves Brownsville and the surrounding communities. Valley Regional is committed to providing the best health care for the residents in the Rio Grande Valley.
VALLEY REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER is a 214 Licensed Bed Facility with over 200 physicians representing over 25 specialties; Valley Regional Medical Center is a leader in a vast array of high quality inpatient and outpatient programs and services, including:
* 24 Hour Level III Trauma Emergency Department
* Open Heart Surgery
* Women s Services
* Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
* Wound Care Center
VALLEY REGIONAL is currently looking for a REGISTERED NURSE (RN) WOMEN\'S CENTER
* The Registered Nurse performs direct patient care within the scope of the Registered Nurse Practice Act.
* Utilizes therapeutic communication in daily practice.
* Maintains a safe a therapeutic environment.
* Identifies nursing problems as they relate to the individual needs of the patient.
* Plans individualized patient care utilizing an interdisciplinary approach.
* Participates in performance improvement activities.
* Provides care and coordinates participation that fosters the goals of the hospital s mission and vision statement.
* Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing
* Current TX RN licensure (or eligible for NCLEX)
* American Heart Association (Health Care Provider) required
* Women s Services: NRP required
* L&D nurses: AWHONN fetal monitoring course with in 1 year of hire.
Last Edited: 06/13/2018
Diversity is valued and actively promoted in the workforce at all levels. We strive to celebrate cultural and other differences and consider them strengths of the organization.
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves or absence, compensation and training.