MECHANIC III at HCA Healthcare
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Tomball, Texas
Job Code: 26910-88859
Tomball Regional Medical Center Tomball, Texas
Mechanic III - FT - Plant Operations
Since 1976, TOMBALL REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER (TRMC) has provided quality healthcare to the communities we serve including emergency care, labor and delivery, a level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), general surgery, cardiology, pulmonary medicine, acute inpatient rehabilitation, sports medicine, physical therapy, orthopedics, outpatient testing, wound care and many others. Our 150-acre campus and 191 bed hospital also features designated specialty centers: the Heart Center, the Tomball Regional Medical Center Wound and Hyperbaric Center, and Texas Sports Medicine Center.
TOMBALL REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER is currently looking for a Mechanic III:
* Performs maintenance on hospital plumbing, mechanical and electrical equipment in accordance with hospital policy and procedure. Position requires Call.
Education: High School Graduate or GED, preferred; College or technical training preferred
Experience: Ability to take job related training as needed
* Communicate verbally via telephone
* Communicate verbally in a face-to-face situation
* Communicate in written form
* Communicate and convey detailed or important instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly
* Inspect machinery, office equipment, and/or medical equipment
* Trouble-shoot medical equipment
* Solve problems requiring interpretation
* Utilize reasoning and problem-solving skills
* Make judgments to take action which could result in death of patient
* Extreme Cold: temperature cold enough to cause marked bodily discomfort
* Extreme Heat: temperature hot enough to cause marked bodily discomfort
* Temperature Changes: variations in temperature from hot to cold
* Wet: frequent contact with water or other liquid
* Humid: conditions with high moisture content to cause bodily reactions
* Noise: sufficient noise to cause distraction or possible hearing loss
Last Edited: 06/13/2018
Diversity is valued and actively promoted in the workforce at all levels. We strive to celebrate cultural and other differences and consider them strengths of the organization.
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves or absence, compensation and training.