Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: Pasadena, Texas
Job Code: 00009-93088
BAYSHORE MEDICAL CENTER PASADENA, TX
REGISTERED NURSE (RN) HEALTH ONE FREE STANDING EMERGENCY ROOM (FSED)
Nestled in the heart of the historic land where Texas won its independence, BAYSHORE MEDICAL CENTER offers comfort, convenience, excellence and expertise to our neighbors who trust their health care to us.
For nearly 50 years, we have offered patients solace and security through constant, compassionate communication during their medical emergencies, surgeries, and diagnostic procedures. As a 345-bed facility, we employ 1,500 staff and 250 physicians.
BAYSHORE MEDICAL CENTER is currently looking for a REGISTERED NURSE (RN) HEALTH ONE FREE STANDING EMERGENCY ROOM (FSED)
* The Registered Nurse coordinates nursing care for the patient and
participates in patient / family education.
* Works collaboratively with ancillary staff and other patient care personnel in
maintaining standards of professional nursing practice in the clinical setting.
* Participates in performance improvement activities to improve patient
safety and quality of care. Maintains cultural and diversity awareness when
dealing with patients, visitors, co-workers and other customers.
* Promotes a supportive, team-work oriented environment.
* Fulfills departmental responsibilities consistent with the long-range plan,
mission, vision and values of Bayshore Medical Center.
License / Certifications Requirements:
* Current Texas licensure with State Board of Nurse
* Current BCLS (Basic Life Support), ACLS, and PALS/ENPC certifications
* New hires must complete ACLS or PALS/ENPC within six (6) months from
date of hire.
* Graduate nurses must complete ACLS or PALS/ENPC within one (1) year
from date of hire.
Graduation from an accredited school of nursing required.
Minimum one year experience preferred.
Last Edited: 06/13/2018
Diversity is valued and actively promoted in the workforce at all levels. We strive to celebrate cultural and other differences and consider them strengths of the organization.
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves or absence, compensation and training.