Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Brandon, Florida
Job Code: 01384-12356
Days (rotating weekends)
BRANDON REGIONAL HOSPITAL is looking for dedicated, compassionate Registered Nurses (RN) to add to their skilled team of patient-focused professionals. The right person will want to become an integral part of this dynamic institution dedicated to creating the culture of compassion and commitment, one person at a time. WE\'RE HIRING TOP TALENT TODAY. APPLY NOW!
As an RN in our facility, you impact patient care in every way imaginable and then some. You re responsible for the observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care. You handle health teaching and counseling, promote wellness, health maintenance and illness prevention. You even administer medications and treatment as prescribed. And you do it all with an energy that makes amazing patient care an everyday reality.
We utilize complete computerized charting (Meditech) for patient assessment and care documentation, and eMAR to electronically record medication administration for the delivery of all medications provided to patients. Computerized self-scheduling is available and our full-time positions are considered 36 hours per week, consisting of 3 x 12-hour shifts, including every other weekend.
At Brandon Regional Hospital, you can bring your talent and expertise to a hospital that has been rated a Top 100 Hospital in America five times. Our Intensive Care Unit has been named a Top 100 ICU in America. Like you, we are committed to providing our patients with quality, evidence-based, compassionate care.
As the largest hospital in HCA s West Florida Division, our busy, 438-bed acute care facility has been devoted to our community for more than 30 years. We are located just 11 miles east of downtown Tampa - close to shopping, beautiful beaches, top-rated schools, and just about 1 hour from Orlando, Florida.
HCA IS COMMITTED TO THE BEST EXPERIENCE FOR OUR PATIENTS AND EMPLOYEES ALIKE. THIS POSITION WILL OFFER:
* Competitive Pay
* Benefits (Medical, Prescription Drug Coverage, Dental, PTO, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more!)
* The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
* Compassionate team members and leadership that foster an environment apt for you to learn and thrive as a nurse
* Extensive resources for training and investment in your long-term continuing education needs
* Professional development opportunities, and much more!
* Current licensure as an RN in the State of Florida
* Current BLS and ACLS certification through the American Heart Association.
* Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
* ADN, BSN preferred
* Minimum 1 year previous acute care experience preferred.
* Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
* Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
Last Edited: 06/13/2018
Diversity is valued and actively promoted in the workforce at all levels. We strive to celebrate cultural and other differences and consider them strengths of the organization.
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves or absence, compensation and training.