Nurse Educator - RN - Transplant ICU at HCA Healthcare
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Job Code: 00073-99109
ABOUT MEDICAL CITY OF FORT WORTH
Medical City of Ft. Worth is a 320 bed MAGNET facility located in the heart of Fort Worth. Medical City Healthcare serves as a tertiary referral center not only for Tarrant County, but also numerous counties within a 90 mile radius.
* Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI
* Accredited AMI Program
* Accredited Comprehensive Stroke Center
* Cardiovascular Center of Excellence
* Magnet Re-designation December 2015
Under the supervision of the Chief Nursing Officer, the Clinical Nurse Educator is a nurse with expertise as a clinician, educator, facilitator, change agent, researcher, leader, and consultant. The clinical nurse educator provides educational support to staff with emphasis given to assigned service line development. The clinical nurse educator collaborates with other health care team members to effect changes in practice which enhances quality patient care, improves continuity of care, contains cost, and returns patient to his/her optimal level of health in a manner consistent with the mission and goals of the organization.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS: Education and Training Experience Required
* Graduate of an accredited school of Professional Nursing
* Master s degree in nursing preferred
* Bachelor of Science in Nursing required
CERTIFICATION/LICENSURE: Special Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* RN with current licensure or RN with temporary permit to practice from the Board of Nurse Examiners for the State of Texas.
* Current BLS certification
* Current ACLS certification
* Current Specialty certification preferred
* Three plus years of experience as an RN in the ICU or similar is required
Last Edited: 06/13/2018
Diversity is valued and actively promoted in the workforce at all levels. We strive to celebrate cultural and other differences and consider them strengths of the organization.
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves or absence, compensation and training.