Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Under the supervision of the Principal Investigator, independently carries out and designs highly sophisticated and independent experiments. Will work in laboratory space dedicated to Principal Investigator or in clinical space under supervision of senior physicists. Will potentially also establish successful project-specific collaborations in a variety-of directions, collaborating also with Senior Physicians.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Researches, develops, designs, executes and interprets research experiments.
* Contributes to scientific literature, reports, journals and presentations.
* Investigates, creates and develops new methods and technologies for research advancement.
The successful candidate will have recently completed graduate studies in an MD, PhD, or MD/PhD program with a strong research and publication record in the biological sciences.
SKILLS/ ABILITIES/ COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
* Strong research design and analytical skills.
* Strong database statistical skills.
* In-depth knowledge of field of research.
* Excellent time management/organizational skills.
* Strong written and verbal presentation skills.
Brigham and Womens Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.