Software Developer Assoc at Telos Corp.
Posted in Other 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Software Developer Assoc
The most security-conscious organizations trust Telos Corporation to protect their vital IT assets. The reputation of our company rests on the quality of our solution and the integrity of our people. Explore what you can bring to our solutions in information assurance, secure networks, secure enterprise messaging, and identity management.
Be a part of the Telos culture and see what sets us apart! Telos offers an excellent compensation package with benefits that include generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, and 401k. Our employees enjoy more than just a great work environment!
This position will be based in our office located in Las Vegas, NV.
* Work as a software developer on a government project working on a number of applications including ServiceNow and cloud based network monitoring.
* Develop external application integration using SAML 2.0 and Web services.
* Utilizes available programming methodologies and languages and adhere to coding standards, procedures and techniques while contributing to the technical code documentation.
* Support data migration as needed.
* Perform system and integration testing with sample and live data.
* Bachelor s Degree in a related field or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience (6 years).
* 1+ years of relevant experience.
* Experience with Client and Server-side Scripting.
* Practical knowledge of SOA and associated technologies (WSDL, XSD, SAML, etc.) and RestAPI.
* ServiceNow certification(s) preferred.
* Experience in delivering ServiceNow for large organizations desired.
* Experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology desired.
* Experience working with US Federal government programs preferred.
* Must be able to obtain the required security clearance for this position.
* The successful candidate must meet eligibility requirements to access sensitive information, which requires US citizenship.
Telos maintains a drug-free workplace and will conduct drug testing on all applicants who have accepted an offer of employment
Telos Corporation participates in the E-Verify program. Therefore, any employment with Telos will also be contingent upon confirmation from the Social Security Administration ( SSA ) and/or the Department of Homeland Security ( DHS ) of your authorization to work in the United States
Telos offers an excellent compensation packages including salary commensurate with experience and benefits to meet your needs for today and the future.
Telos and its subsidiaries are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply. Job Type
Las Vegas, NV 89135 US (Primary)
Telos offers an excellent compensation packages including salary commensurate with experience and benefits to meet your needs for today and the future. Telos and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.