Marketing Comm Specialist Asso at Telos Corp.
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Ashburn, Virginia
Marketing Comm Specialist Asso
The most security-conscious organizations trust Telos Corporation to protect their vital IT assets. The reputation of our company rests on the quality of our solution and the integrity of our people. Explore what you can bring to our solutions in information assurance, secure networks, secure enterprise messaging, and identity management.
Be a part of the Telos culture and see what sets us apart! Telos offers an excellent compensation package with benefits that include generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, and 401k. Our employees enjoy more than just a great work environment!
We have an exciting Marketing Communications Specialist opportunity that is based out of our headquarters in Ashburn, VA.
Marketing Communications Specialist
* General marketing support.
* Writing and editing.
* Reporting on marketing communications activities and results.
* Executing corporate social media plans.
* Coordinating marketing communications activities.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor degree in marketing, public relations, communications or related field.
* Highly motivated and driven.
* Fast learner.
* Strong written and verbal communications skills and the ability to interact with people at all levels.
* Proficient with standard PC applications (e.g., Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.).
* Ability to work independently and collaboratively in fast-paced and dynamic environment.
* Great Attitude.
* The successful candidate must meet eligibility requirements to access sensitive information, which requires US citizenship.
Telos maintains a drug-free workplace and will conduct drug testing on all applicants who have accepted an offer of employment.
Telos Corporation participates in the E-Verify program. Therefore, any employment with Telos will also be contingent upon confirmation from the Social Security Administration ( SSA ) and/or the Department of Homeland Security ( DHS ) of your authorization to work in the United States.
Telos offers an excellent compensation packages including salary commensurate with experience and benefits to meet your needs for today and the future.
Telos and its subsidiaries are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply. Job Type
Ashburn, VA 20147 US (Primary)
Telos offers an excellent compensation packages including salary commensurate with experience and benefits to meet your needs for today and the future. Telos and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.