Regional Manager - Bloomington/Peoria, IL (REMOTE) at LogistiCare
Posted in Other 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Springfield, Illinois
We seek a full-time Regional Manager. The Regional Manager is responsible for daily management of the provider network within specific geographic area. Areas of responsibility include recruitment and daily management of provider network; complaint investigation and resolution; and outreach and education related to access and utilization of services. The Regional Manager will regularly interact with transportation providers, medical facility staff and members. This position will involve 50% travel throughout assigned region.
Provider Network Functions:
* Manages provider network to ensure that performance criteria are met
* Recruits and negotiates with provider network to meet budgeted costs
* Investigates provider payment and billing issues
* Over sight of provider files to make sure they meet all credential requirements and specifications
* Regularly meets with transportation providers
* Addresses issues and concerns raised by transportation providers
* Performs vehicle inspections to ensure vehicle compliance with all ADA and other Federal, State and Local regulatory standards
* Focuses investigations on appropriate assignment of level of service by LCI and/or facility, and potential fraud and abuse based on available billing and trip data
* Develops on going relationship with facilities
* Manages problem resolution and quality including complaint reports
* Provides in-services to facilities, medical groups and members regarding our services and processes to promote positive relationships
* Completes necessary reports related to assigned duties
* Regularly meets with stakeholders to ensure we meet their expectations
* Trains drivers using LCI-prescribed training curriculum.
Note: This description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may be requested to perform other duties from time to time.
LogistiCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
* BA/BS degree preferred in business, marketing or healthcare related field.
* Requires demonstration of progressive management experience, preferably with transportation management, procurement, or customer service
* Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
* Must possess superior time management skills, people management skills, be self motivated, and ability to work independently
* High level of technical competence to include proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite; advanced Excel skills a plus
* Excellent problem solving skills: must be able to develop and implement action plans to address issues
Environmental and Working Conditions:
* Ability to travel throughout assigned region
* Approximately 50% of work time is conducted in office setting and approximately 50% will require travel
Physical and Mental Requirements:
* Strong problem resolution skills
* Must have a proactive approach to relationship building
* Must be able to work independently and as a team member
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled