Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: Denver, Colorado
In addition to working with a high performing team, you can work at a Nationally Recognized Hospital! Good Samaritan Medical Center has achieved the Healthgrades 2018 Americas 100 Best Hospitals Award, placing it among the top two percent of hospitals nationwide.
Our SCL Health Good Samaritan Laboratory team is very excited about expanding their Team! The selected Lab Generalist will be viewed as an important contributing team member, working together to produce quality results for diagnostic purposes.
* In this position the technologist will works under the supervision of the Manager of Laboratory Services and/or the Microbiology Manager.
* Perform and interpret designated test procedures in the Rapid Response Laboratory, Blood Bank, and Microbiology as trained.
* Will be responsible for adhering to regulations as issued by CAP, AABB, FDA, OSHA and any other applicable regulatory agencies.
* Performs a variety of laboratory duties following established procedures, protocols and guidelines of the department and/or organization.
* Performs quality control, train new employees, adheres to hospital policies, takes part in continuing education and maintains positive interpersonal relationships.
* Bachelors degree in Medical Technology or an appropriate science program from an accredited college or university, or equivalent, required
* ASCP certification, required
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, required
* One (1) year of experience in a hospital setting, preferred
Qualifications CO-Denver/Boulder/Surrounding Areas-Lafayette
Our facilities do not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, or age in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its programs, services or activities, or on the basis of sex (gender) in health programs and activities