Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Grand Junction, Colorado
The Registered Nurse will provide direct patient care, meeting both psychological and physical needs of the patients in accordance with physicians orders, Joint Commission, OSHA, nursing and department guidelines. The RN fulfills these duties to contribute to the continuity and quality of care which fosters the best interest and well-being of all patients and their families.
* Conduct and document a thorough assessment of each patients medical status upon admission and throughout the patients course of treatment.
* Assist in the development and implementation of an individualized treatment plan for each assigned patient.
* Comply with evaluation, treatment and documentation guidelines described.
* Complete required documentation in an accurate and timely manner.
* Oversee care delivered by Licensed Practical Nurses and Certified Nursing Assistants.
* Attend and participate in clinical team conferences regarding patient progress, problems and needs.
* Act in compliance with hospital, regulatory and professional standards and guidelines.
* Access continuing education opportunities appropriate to discipline and responsibilities in order to maintain clinical currency.
* Adheres to facility policies and procedures and participates in facility quality improvement and safety programs.
* Perform other duties, as assigned.
The information above is for summary purposes, and is not intended to be a comprehensive list of essential functions.
* Associate's degree in nursing, required
* Bachelor's degree in nursing, preferred
* Valid license as a Registered Nurse in the State of practice, required
* Possess a current Basic Life Support Certification, required
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, required
* One (1) year of experience in a setting serving the same age/type of patient population served by this facility or department, preferred
Qualifications CO-Grand Junction
Our facilities do not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, or age in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its programs, services or activities, or on the basis of sex (gender) in health programs and activities