SC Customer Care Tech I at SCL Health
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: Denver, Colorado
Works independently under the supervision of the Central Distribution Supervisor and indirectly under the Materiel Management Operations Manager. Inventories or replenishes supply levels of all nursing and most ancillary departments. Receives supply to stock, issues, picks, processes and delivers all requests for supplies and equipment to support nursing and ancillary departments needs. Documents all supply replenishment performed enter issues/ credits, patient care equipment and charges. Processes patient and supply charges for interfacing and day close activities.
1. Establish, inventory and replenish adequate supply levels, including exchange and par carts to support daily activities for nursing and ancillary departments.
2. Monitors, rotates, removes and documents all outdated and overstocked supplies, checking for any damage to items.
3. Enters supply replenished par level forms, including par, Pyxis inventory, or exchange carts to support daily activities for nursing and ancillary departments.
4. Verifies inventory and control levels for all nursing and schedules ancillary departments.
5. Physically stocks, and pick needed supplies for delivery to nursing and ancillary departments.
High School Diploma or equivalent Qualifications CO-Denver/Boulder/Surrounding Areas-Lafayette
Our facilities do not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, or age in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its programs, services or activities, or on the basis of sex (gender) in health programs and activities