Channel Manager at Stanley Black & Decker
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Towson, Maryland
*Title Channel Manager
Joining the Stanley Black & Decker team means joining one of the world's largest, fastest-growing, and most dynamic companies. Stanley Black & Decker is a world-leading provider of tools and storage, commercial electronic security and engineered fastening systems, with unique growth platforms and a track record of sustained profitable growth.
Currently, our Global Tools & Storage is searching for a results-driven CHANNEL MANAGER to lead all phases of operations across their stable brands within U.S. markets in the Towson, MD* | Huntersville, NC.
At Stanley Black & Decker (SBD), one of the world s fastest growing and most dynamic companies, we seek the best in the industry to join our team. Currently, our Global Tools & Storage division is searching for a Channel Marketing Manager to service our Lowe s Organization from Towson, MD. The Channel Marketing Manager will be responsible for working with the cross functional teams to develop product, merchandising, and promotion strategies; learning and understanding the channel P&L to make sound business decisions in order to drive top and bottom lines; working with sales & marketing team in collaboration with product, brand, and finance to develop strategic initiatives; successfully executing market communication plans and new product launches; presenting product, merchandising, and promotional strategies to account buyers; interfacing with Brand Marketing Team for production of point of purchase materials; analyzing /tracking POS, Inventory, Market Share, Competitive Landscapes; tracking program/promotional effectiveness and recommend changes and improvements as required; and working closely with the sales team to manage listings in order to maximize sales and profitability via mix management.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
The successful candidate for this position must have:
* A minimum of five plus (3+) years of sales and/or marketing experience within the Tool Industry with a record of demonstrated achievement.
* Effective project management skills; strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
* Basic knowledge of key business measures--sales, gross margin, OM, etc.
* Computer proficiency to include Microsoft Office Suite.
* Solid analytical skills and problem-solving ability.
* Strong attention to detail; strong multi-tasking ability; and ability to manage deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
* Knowledge of power tools and consumer products/market as well as knowledge of SAP, BW, and other B&D software applications are pluses.
* Courage & Innovation Bravely innovate without boundaries. Generate and embrace new ideas. Drive cutting-edge digital solutions. Foster creativity for exponential growth
* Agility & Performance Simplify to accelerate business results. Anticipate, adapt to and lead changes. Focus on the right things and act. Perform in ways that exceed expectations.
* Inclusivity & Collaboration Respect and leverage all aspects of diversity. Make decisions with an inclusive, global view. Collaborate to amplify customer value. Communicate to drive meaningful outcomes.
* Integrity & Accountability Operate with highest ethical standards. Be who you are, build trusted relationships. Act with transparency and positive intent. Live up to commitments and own the results.
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran s status or any other protected characteristic.