Salesforce & System Optimization Administrator at Stanley Black & Decker
Posted in Other 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: New Britain, Connecticut
Joining the Stanley Black & Decker team means joining one of the world's largest, fastest-growing, and most dynamic companies. Stanley Black & Decker is a world-leading provider of tools and storage, commercial electronic security and engineered fastening systems, with unique growth platforms and a track record of sustained profitable growth. Currently, our Engineered Fastening division is searching for a results-driven Salesforce & System Optimization Administrator to support our North American Industrial business unit in Danbury, CT or Elyria, OH.
STANLEY Engineered Fastening is seeking an experienced Salesforce & System Optimization Administrator to support the Company s Salesforce.com strategic initiatives and business system enhancements with an emphasis on developing standardized reporting, actionable metrics and leading process improvement projects for the North America Industrial Sales & Marketing organization.
* Act as first line support for Salesforce.com user inquires of issues and usability; develop reports and dashboard requests from users
* Train Salesforce.com users and create custom training materials for business users
* Communicate known issues and newly deployed enhancements to user community
* Identify appropriate user acceptance testers and coordinate UAT including documentation of testing results
* Support transition from legacy CRM systems to Salesforce.com
* In collaboration with Channel Marketing team, manage the Salesforce funnel projects and monitor user maintenance of the funnel stage (i.e. wins/losses), close dates, revenue spreads to ensure accuracy in reporting
* Monthly reporting of metrics for leadership meetings; quote win rate, quote turnaround time, funnel size and opportunity win rate
* Work with Field Sales, Customer Service and Product Management on lead generation, follow-up activities and Sales blitzes
* Maintain and monitor accuracy of Salesforce and JD Edwards Master Data
* Identify process improvements projects that drive efficiencies in the business
* Support customer self-service portal enhancements
Essential Skills & Experience
* Bachelor s Degree or higher in Business Administration, Management Information Systems, or related field required
* 3-5 years of Salesforce.com experience
* 3+ years of experience in analytical, project management, or other cross-functional roles
* Proven ability to work in a cross-functional setting
* Experience working with JD Edwards or SAP preferred
* Excellent computer skills Microsoft Office Suite; including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran s status or any other protected characteristic.