Customer Service Representative II at Bio-Rad Laboratories
Posted in Other 4 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: benicia, California
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE II
# of Openings
Bio-Rad is looking for a Customer Service Representative II.
* Heavy phones, order processing, data entry, ability to interact with other business units.
* Aptitude to learn new systems and retain day to day process protocols.
* Manage calls received from the queue (including orders, product availability, pricing inquiries) from new and existing customers, Field Staff, and other Business Units.
* Liaison between the customer, CSS team, field, AR, warehouse and various other business units.
* Use computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting pricing & shipping issues.
* High School Graduate College preferred.
* Minimum 5 years Customer Service experience in a call center environment.
* Customer Service experience should include but not limited to handling calls and processing time sensitive orders that involve working w/carriers, labs, purchasing & various other departments.
* SAP experience, Customer Service experience to include but not limited to processing time sensitive orders that involve working w/carriers, labs, purchasing & various other departments.
* Experience working in a fast paced environment.
* Able to work collaboratively across departments at various levels, Positive attitude, Initiative/Self-starter, Accuracy, and Attention to detail.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.