Inside Small Business Representative at CNA
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Under broad supervision generate production from the agency force increase the number of CNA Small Business agents and project a professional corporate image with our agency force.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Performs a combination of duties in accordance with departmental guidelines:
* Market all CNA Small Business products by establishing and achieving production and profitability goals within an assigned territory for small business. Additionally identify emerging channels aggregators brokers eBusiness banks etc.
* Responsible for promoting installation and training agents in the use of agent automation services including CNA Central and other self-service portals.
* Responsible for contacting all agents through regular sales calls to maintain and increase flow identify marketing plans and promote the brand, to drive increased production.
* Promotes the use of Automation & Service Tools while enhancing outward facing technology view.
* Acts as a virtual agency advocate for CNA communications customer feedback and technology issues.
* Identify agents in the assigned territory with market opportunity to prospect and/or appoint including contract execution and onboarding.
* Recommend and communicate corrective action including distributor management and termination.
* Active involvement in industry and agency associations to monitor industry activities that may affect Company operations.
* Gathers and relays competitive market intelligence while keeping management informed.
* Monitor and report on legislative activities that may affect the operations of the Company.
May perform additional duties as assigned.
Typically Sales Director or above
SKILLS KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES
1. Solid knowledge of insurance industry practices.
2. Accounting or business-related experience.
3. Ability to influence insurance placement and increase production across agency force.
4. Strong interpersonal communication and telephone skills. Ability to effectively interact with internal and external business partners.
5. Creativity in resolving issues and problems.
6. Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite as well as other business-related software.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
1. Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
2. Typically a minimum of three years experience in sales and/or marketing.
Primary Location: United States
Other Locations: United States
Organization: Comm Ins (Commercial Ins)
Job Posting: Jun 13, 2018
Unposting Date: Ongoing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.