Warehouse Supervisor at Altice USA
Posted in Other 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Bryan, Texas
Job ID: 2018-19664
Location: Bryan, TX
Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
Oversees all facets of warehouse operations including receiving, shipping, storing, recording, taking inventory, order picking, packing and delivery of warehouse materials.
* Reviews and approves departmental invoices for payment.
* Supervises warehouse personnel, estimates work hours, assigns work and coordinates activities.
* Requests, controls and monitors inventory through documents, reports and computer systems.
* Communicates with vendors, freight companies and purchasing personnel to expedite deliveries and reconcile problems.
* Recommends method improvements, equipment usage and procedural modifications to improve efficiency.
* Administers company policies by maintaining time and production records, recommending personnel actions and completing necessary reports and forms.
* Ensures safety of workers by interpreting policies, providing training and enforcing safety regulations.
* Analyzes trends in materials and distribution reports.
* Ensures that work assignments are completed as scheduled, while meeting quality and budget requirements.
* Ability to lift up to 70 lbs.
* Ability to work a flexible schedule.
* Ability to operate forklift, pallet jack and other customary warehouse equipment
* Ability to use personal computer and software applications (i.e. word processing, spreadsheets, billing software, etc.)
Qualifications / Requirements
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Additional coursework in management or distribution.
* Two years of warehouse experience.
* Two years of supervisory experience.
* Good oral and written communication skills.
* Strong analytical and process improvement skills.
* Knowledge of basic inventory theory.
* Knowledge of inventory control procedures.
* Ability to analyze reports, write recommendations and perform mathematical calculations.
* Knowledge of computer applications.
* Valid driver's license and good driving record.
* Qualification to operate forklifts.
* Warehouse environment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace