Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Pasadena, California
Job Title: Mechanical Design Engineer
Job Description: Millennium Engineering is seeking a Mechanical Design Engineer responsible for the generation and maintenance of complex 3D CAD models, detailed drawings and other design documentation. Develop complete layout and engineering drawings of complicated components and subassemblies for complex structural load lines. Prepare and release complex piece part, assembly, and interface drawings and models in PDMS and Teamcenter Engineering. Resolve design issues including strength/weight efficiency, availability of materials and ease of fabrication.
* Extensive CAD applications using Unigraphics NX 11 and Teamcenter Engineering tools in a concurrent modeling environment.
* Engineering drawing design documentation for form, fit, and function using ASME Y14.100 and ASME Y14.5.
* Extensive design optimization for complex mechanical designs.
* Extensive understanding and wide application of advanced principles, theories, concepts and techniques in performing detail configuration trades for design optimization.
* Extensive knowledge and application of industry practices and standards in detailed and assembly drawing release and model control of a major subsystem element.
* Mechanical Engineering Designer with a minimum of 5 years experience.
Millennium offers a comprehensive benefits package. Millennium is An Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Millennium does not discriminate on any basis prohibited by applicable law including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, citizenship status, or Vietnam era or special disabled veteran's status in recruitment, employment, promotion, compensation, benefits, or training. It is also Millennium's policy to maintain a work environment free from discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation.
Millennium participates in the E-Verify program.
Job Req: 3153