VIP Coordinator | Full Time at Omni Hotels & Resorts
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posted Date 1 day ago(6/12/2018 10:58 AM)
# of Openings
Category (Portal Searching)
Front Office Operations
La Costa Resort and Spa
Nestled among the beautiful coastal foothills of Carlsbad, CA, Omni La Costa Resort & Spa is honored as the #1 Wellness Spa by Spa magazine. Omni La Costa's acclaimed restaurants present an updated take on locally inspired cuisine and culinary delights. Steps from your door, world-class accommodations, championship golf and tennis, eight pools and more anxiously wait to welcome your arrival.
Omni La Costa associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, Omni La Costa may be your perfect match.
A VIP Ambassador is a representative of the hotel, specializing in customized guest service. It is their responsibility to encourage a courteous, honest, reputable and professional atmosphere.
* Responsible for the coordination of VIP stay from pre-arrival/arrival to departure
* Acts as a liaison between VIP guests and Resort
* Prepare and distribute amenity requests
* Completes VIP coordinator checklist
* Follow-through on all VIP requests
* Follow-up on guests concerns and complaints
* Inspect VIP rooms
* Work closely with housekeeping to ensure VIP status on rooms
* Work with Rooms controller to block rooms appropriately based on guests requests.
* Keep in close contact with past guest and future guests to ensure their stay is memorable.
* Other tasks as assigned by management.
NON-ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS include the following.
* Assist Front Office at peak times
* Preferred knowlege of Front Desk Operations,
* Preferred knowledge of Opera Management System,
Vast knowledge of the local area, friendly, caring personality, willing to go one step further to please and clean and neat in appearance.
High level of pre planning, organizational skills, and ability to work with all departments and associates. * Must be able to work holidays and weekends.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer.
The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links:
EEOC is the Law Poster - https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm
The following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement-