Republic of Texas Cocktail Server at Omni Hotels & Resorts
Posted in Other 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Corpus Christi, Texas
Locations US-TX-Corpus Christi
Posted Date 4 hours ago(6/13/2018 3:55 PM)
# of Openings
Category (Portal Searching)
Corpus Christi Hotel
Located in the lively downtown Marina District, the four-diamond Omni Corpus Christi Hotel offers newly renovated rooms with spectacular views of the Corpus Christi bay. Situated along 131 miles of Texas coast, there are virtually limitless choices for water sports, including year-round sailing, swimming, snorkeling and some of the worlds beat deep-sea fishing. All are just moments away from this spectacular Corpus Christi hotel.
The Omni Corpus Christi Hotel associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Corpus Christi Hotel may be your perfect match.
To provide efficient friendly customer service at all times and to maintain a clean, professional top quality bar.
* Properly set-up and maintain a clean efficient service area of the bar throughout the shift
* Perform our guest services by using the Moments of Service guidelines
* Responsible for ringing orders into Micros, and delivering orders to the table
* Continually check back with guests
* Keep all supplies stocked
* Clean, clear and reset service areas
* Protect the hotel from liability with regard to over serving guests
* Complete all duties as assigned by manager
* Assist bartender when needed
* Ensure tables are set up properly
* Aid guests in locating other areas of the hotel (walk them to destination if possible)
* Attend all designated staff meetings and training sessions
* Familiarity with food and drink menus
* Adhere to cash handling standards
* Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure clean uniform and professional personal appearance; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets
* Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions; complete safety training and certifications
* A minimum of 1 year serving experience in an equitable establishment
* Must be able to work an evening schedule including weekends and holidays
* TABC and Food Handler certifications are required
* Candidates must be able to speak fluent English.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer.
The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links:
EEOC is the Law Poster - https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm
The following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement-