Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
Locations US-LA-New Orleans
Posted Date 1 day ago(6/12/2018 3:27 PM)
# of Openings
Category (Portal Searching)
Food & Beverage
Royal Orleans Hotel
The Omni Royal Orleans offers graceful elegance in a New Orleans French Quarter hotel. Located on the most fashionable corner, St. Louis at Royal, the hotel has received the four-diamond luxury award for over 30 years and has earned the Pinnacle Award for meeting services. Our full property renovation incorporates modern amenities with classic design in our guest rooms, including iconic wrought iron balconies and redesigned public spaces inspired by liveliness of the area's culture through various color palettes and artwork.
Omni Royal Orleans associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Royal Orleans Hotel may be your perfect match.
This position delivers prompt, friendly, courteous service to guests ensuring all order for guests and servers are done accurately and in a timely manner. The Seasonal Pool Bartender will ensure that the guests are completely satisfied with out pool and bar area. Candidate must have knowledge of various mixed drinks, handle cash and credit card transactions and provide excellent customer service in multiple outlets. The candidate will be working in the pool bar and other bar areas as needed. Complete parking garage forms.
* Have full knowledge of all menus and beverage menus.
* Have full knowledge of responsible alcohol service.
* Proper setup and breakdown of area and service station.
* Provide the highest quality guest interactions - be pleasant, friendly and polite to everyone.
* Keep working area neat and clean.
* Multi-task several guests and duties at once, maintaining the highest levels of service.
* Take food and beverage orders from guests.
* Enter in orders to the computer ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
* Manage walk-up and seated guests appropriately.
* Prepare beverages for La Riviera servers from printed tickets.
* Clean floors and bar area each night.
* Prepare beverages quickly and efficiently, following written and visual standards.
* Follow service standards and best practices at all times.
* Demonstrate excellent teamwork with other Oceanside associates.
* Complete bar and lobby set-up and breakdown side-work.
* Perform any other duties as assigned by the Supervisor/Manager.
* Must have a current Louisiana Vendor's Permit.
* Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
* Must be able to lift and carry 20 pounds routinely, and up to 50 pounds occasionally.
* Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
* Previous cash handling experience is required.
* Must be able to work in tight quarters with other people.
* Must be able to work in a fast paced environment providing courteous service and engaging the guests in conversation.
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule including AM, PM and mid shifts, weekends and holidays.
* Must be able to walk, sit, stand, squat, reach, and lean in the course of daily business.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com.