Licensed Mental Health Therapist at SSM Health Care
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
In collaboration with other Mental Health Professionals and the Medical Director provides assessment and treatment for patients and families, or refers to other resources as indicated.
* Demonstrates responsibility and accountability for own practice, continuing education, competency and quality. Participate in committees, teams, councils and work groups.
* Interview patients/families to obtain history about the home environment, family relationships and health status. Provide complete and accurate assessments and recommend course of treatment within expected time lines.
* Report, collaborate with physician and document in medical record abuse, exploitation, risk for self-neglect, and duty to warn when indicated. Complete occurrence on line when reports are made and informs supervisor.
* Timely coordinate and accurately document in the medical record the patient's legal status (POA, EOD, Advanced Directives, APS, DHS, OJA) which may include court EOD/INT paperwork/reports/reviews and/or changes of patient legal status, including possible court appearances.
* Integrate assessment data into the plan of care with other appropriate treatment modalities. Include measurable goals and care objectives, interventions and frequency and target dates. Reassess and modify care plan and patient progress in a timely manner including obtaining patient/family/guardian signature and collaboration with physician and treatment team.
* Develop, facilitate, and document timely Individual Therapies, Family Therapies, and/or Group Therapies to establish an understanding and acceptance by the patient of the plan of care and to ensure active treatment requirements are met.
* Refer patients/families to other community resources as appropriate. Coordinate all elements as part of an appropriate discharge plan. Document on DIC Summary follow-up care to include: appointment has been set within 7 days, date, time, place, who appointment is set with, phone number, and/or address. For children/adolescents follow-up school plans are required.
* Provide Case Management support services as requested to include monitoring lengths of stay, and facilitating discharge placements for difficult to place discharges, calling and or collaborating with provider agencies for pre-certifications, prior-authorizations, and extensions for continued stay. Document as required.
* Licensed Professional Counselor, Licensed Marital/Family Therapist, Licensed Social Worker, or Licensed Behavioral Practitioner and current heartsaver CPR certification.
* CAPE training and any unit specific training must be completed in accordance with the unit policies and procedures.
St. Anthony Hospital
St. Anthony Hospital is a 601-bed regional referral facility specializing in cardiology, oncology, surgery and behavioral medicine. The hospital, established in 1898, is located in Midtown Oklahoma City and serves the needs of Central Oklahoma, as well as many counties throughout Oklahoma, through its large rural affiliate network of hospitals. Four St. Anthony Healthplex campuses provide convenient emergency and outpatient service access to the outlying communities of the metropolitan area. St. Anthony added urgent care services in May 2015 at St. Anthony North. St. Anthony has received numerous awards including the Oklahoma Quality Award for Excellence, Certified Healthy Business, Premier QUEST Award for High-value Healthcare Citation of Merit, among others. Healthsights ranks St. Anthony at performance levels for quality and patient satisfaction higher than local competitors and many national health care organizations.
SSM Health complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex.