Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
Schedule: Monday - Friday; 5:45 a.m. - 2:15 p.m.
Must be able to work mandatory overtime when needed.
Epson is a global technology leader dedicated to connecting people, things and information with its original efficient, compact and precision technologies. With a lineup that ranges from inkjet
printers and digital printing systems to 3LCD projectors, smart glasses, sensing systems and industrial robots, the company is focused on driving innovations and exceeding customer expectations in inkjet, visual communications, wearables and robotics.
We offer an outstanding benefits package, including:
* Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug coverage
* Generous paid time off, including sick time, vacation, and holidays
* Income protection plans, including life insurance and disability programs paid by the company
* Bonus program for all employees
* Financial security plans including a 401K plan with company matching and a retirement plan
* Additional benefits such as educational reimbursement, an employee assistant program (EAP), adoption assistance, employee discounts and much more
Responsible for shipping or receiving inventory and non-inventory goods within a specific area and maintaining the facility and the inventories in an orderly condition. Builds strong relationships with peers, other departments and managers to best meet company goals and objectives.
Distribution Center Operations
* Accurately picks, packs and ships customer orders.
* Performs accurate putaway of inbound shipments.
* Loads and unloads trailers and containers.
* Places appropriate documentation with outbound orders and inbound product per instructions.
* Ensures all compliance requirements and special instructions are met.
* Conducts random quality control audits of inbound and outbound shipments to ensure compliance.
* Complies with all WMS, TMS, and RF instructions.
* Completes housekeeping duties as assigned.
* Participates in cycle counting processes.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Operates equipment in accordance with safety procedures.
* Ensures assigned areas of warehouse are clean and orderly and that inventory is in proper locations.
Quality and Environmental Management Systems
* Actively participates in the Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001-2000) and Environmental Management Systems (ISO 14001).
Limited Experience - Entry Level (less than 2 years experience)
High School Diploma
Epson America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability and protected veteran status, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.