Volunteer Coordinator-Hospice at Signature Hospice
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: CENTRAL POINT, Oregon
Full-Time Hospice Volunteer Coordinator
Signature Healthcare at Home - 834 South Front St - Central Point, Oregon 97502
Signature Team Video - Click Here!
The Hospice Volunteer Coordinator is responsible for planning, coordinating, and managing all volunteer program activities.
* Develop and maintain volunteer training and orientation program.
* Recruit and select volunteers from at least three recruitment sessions a year.
* Establish a need for volunteer services with the patient, family, caregiver and the entire hospice team.
* Educate, supervise and evaluate volunteers.
* Provide information to individuals and community groups about hospice volunteer services and opportunities.
* Must possess a Bachelor s Degree from an accredited college or university; advanced degree in human services preferred.
* Minimum of 2 years experience in a healthcare setting.
* Hospice and/or volunteer experience preferred.
* Must have a valid driver s license and current automobile insurance.
* Understanding and commitment to the philosophy of hospice concept.
* Ability to organize and manage a group of individuals providing volunteer time.
* Possess a personal sensitivity to the needs and experiences of others and a non-judgmental attitude towards persons of differing standards, values, lifestyles and ages.
* Basic computer skills and knowledge of office technology.
Signature Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer