Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey
Req ID: 21948
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Techincal Architect - UI/UX to join our team in Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey (US-NJ), United States (US).
* Design and develop front-end applications using Java and web based technologies that meet data integrity, performance, business, and security objectives
* Determine appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations and adjustments regarding the use of new and emerging Web technologies
* Build Rich Internet application that are responsive with clean, accessible HTML and CSS code
* Develop UIs with attention to design detail, ensuring exceptional UX through implementation of subtle interactions and affordances
* Develop UI unit test cases and end to end test cases using choice of technology.
* Participate in the end-to-end design process from brainstorming to design reviews and iteration of UI improvement
* Build reusable code and libraries for future use. Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
* A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems (MIS), or related field required
* Experience with AJAX, JSON, REST
* Extensive experience with ng-cli and packaging utility
* Proficient working knowledge of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
* Good knowledge of standard security implementation and standards for web application
* Good knowledge of Unit and end to end testing tools like Jasmine, Karma, Protractor, asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
* Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
* Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like GIT, Bitbucket
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 100,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 85 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.