Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Frankfort, Kentucky
Req ID: 23670
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Senior GIS Developer / Analyst to join our team in Frankfort, Kentucky (US-KY), United States (US).
We are seeking a multifaceted GIS Analyst capable of fulfilling numerous. The selected candidate must have great attention to detail, solid communication skills, a strong work ethic, and a willingness to work collaboratively with a small team.
* Work with a team of geospatial professionals focused on providing enterprise GIS services
* Implement and manage complex geospatial data processing and analysis routines
* Perform geospatial imagery & LiDAR point cloud processing and analysis
* Administer ArcSDE and ArcGIS for Server enterprise instances
* Develop and maintain user guidance, technical specifications, and geospatial data standards documents
* Provide GIS implementation guidance and assistance to other state agencies
* Create, maintain, and publish FGDC-compatible geospatial metadata
* Design and implement business process-specific geodatabase schemas
* Perform geospatial analysis using ArcGIS and its associated extensions
* Candidates should have a 10+ years of experience in the field of GIS
Knowledge and Experience
* Solid understanding of airborne LiDAR data processing and analysis
* Experience working with ArcSDE and associated SQL Server administration tasks
* Experience working with ArcGIS for Server (map, image, and geoprocessing services)
* Experience working with ArcGIS Online and/or Portal for ArcGIS
* Possess a high level of proficiency with the ArcGIS suite of GIS software
* Possess a high level of proficiency with LP360, TerraModeler, or other LiDAR-processing and analysis tools
* Experience with geospatial feature editing, geodatabase design, and knowledge of GIS best practices
* Resourcefulness necessary to gather information, analyze data, and solve problems
* Expert-level knowledge of LiDAR data processing and analysis
* Expert-level knowledge of geospatial imagery data processing and analysis
* Expert-level knowledge of spatial topology and feature editing
* Expert-level knowledge of data validation and QA/QC using ArcGIS Desktop
* Expert-level knowledge of ArcSDE administration
* Expert-level knowledge of ArcGIS for Server administration
* Working knowledge of metadata creation, updating and publishing
* Working knowledge of geodatabases (i.e., design, creation, and maintenance)
* Geoprocessing Routine Automation (Python & Model Builder)
* Basic knowledge of Esri s license server configuration and administration
* Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills:
* Writing concise emails, using proper grammar and tone
* Articulating ideas effectively so that others can easily understand both in meetings or in one-on-one conversations
* Speaking in a way that is professional, polished and in a confident manner
* Explaining workflows, data structures, and GIS-related solutions to customers
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 100,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 85 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.