Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Apopka, Florida
Auto req ID
Regular / Temporary:
Full-Time / Part-Time:
Overall Job Summary
This position is responsible for picking up pet remains from Veterinarian clinics and also delivering pet cremation remains back to our customers. In addition, this role focuses on efficiently preparing for delivery and reorganizing the warehouse and products after delivery has been fulfilled.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. (Other duties may be assigned.)
* Drive truck to customer locations and pick up deceased pet/animal remains and deliver back to Pet Cremation facility.
* Deliver pet cremation remains, products, memorials back to customer locations.
* Complete daily log book to record delivery activity.
* Unload trucks upon arrival at drop-off location.
* Clean warehouse based upon location and company compliance standards.
* Wear clean uniform daily.
* Additional duties as assigned.
Qualifications / Requirements
Education and/or Experience
* 1+ years of previous driver experience preferred
* Clean 3 year driving record, ability to obtain DOT medical Card.
* High School diploma or equivalency.
* Ability to work overtime as necessary
* Must have current driver s license.
* Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, budgeting, project management (from conception to completion), & planning skills
* Strong verbal and written communication skills (including analysis, interpretation, & reasoning)
* Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
* Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
* Ability to read, write, and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
PHYSICAL ASPECTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
* Regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
* Regularly/Occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
* The noise level in the work environment is usually low/moderate.
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
Matthews International affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, age or disability. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled