Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Carlsbad, California
* Responsible for understanding the current state of IT systems, the proposed / future state of IT systems, and come up with a stakeholder engagement approach.
* Develop artifacts (excellent power point presentations and word documents) that will describe the changes to the stakeholder community and motivate them to adopt changes.
* Should have excellent written articulation skills to persuade people.
* Candidate should share some sample work that they had done in the past (if required, content can be scrubbed to remove client references). Our client will not use the content for any purpose other than to understand the individual's skills.
* Context of the project * our client is rolling out many productivity tools (e.g. Office 365, One note ets). Adoption of the tools are not at the optimal level by the user community and they need a change agent to foster changes.
NTT DATA Services is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA Services emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We are a part of NTT Group, one of the world\'s largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdataservices.com to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.