Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Austin, Texas
Req ID: 19101
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Security Architect to join our team in Austin, TX. Candidates local to Austin, TX are strongly preferred.
We are seeking a Security Architect to join our Security Delivery team. Our Security Delivery team mission is multi-faceted. The team monitors the network for potential security issues, communicates and implements security best-practices, and evaluates security hardware, software, and services to increase the client s overall security posture. This role supports / delivers the development and implementation of a transformation security service and delivers protection capabilities and solutions to reduce IT security related risks.
Individual will be responsible for the following:
* Security optimization
* Security architecture design
* Incident response planning
* Application security
* Technical oversight of staff
* Assist in daily security operations
Job Level Specific Duties:
* Develops, implements, documents, and maintains security policies, practices and procedures.
* Acts as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for security policy and procedure, security design and implementation, and incident response and mitigation.
* Stays current on the latest security issues and emerging threats.
* Participate in requirements definition, selection, and implementation of security technologies
* Ensures that security architecture and design, plans, controls, standards, and policy/procedures conform to industry best-practices and are aligned with the client s operational standards.
* Develops and communicates security reporting to support the initiation and effectiveness of security projects
* Mentors less experienced team members.
Minimum of 3 years work experience with security architecture design
Minimum of 3 years work experience with firewall, IDS/IPS, end-point security products
Minimum of 3 years work experience with identity and access management
Minimum of 3 years work experience with Active Directory
* Security certifications (CompTIA, ISC2, SANS, and/or ISACA), Microsoft certifications, Cisco certifications
* Disaster recovery
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 100,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 85 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.