Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Austin, Texas
The future is infinitely wide and begging to be reimagined and SapientRazorfish is looking for people who have the courage to make their dent in what has always been. If you have an optimism that says there is no limit to what we can achieve in a time inviting those with vision to shake things up, then we should talk. Our work is fueled by connected thinking, challenging boundaries, and the power of digital redefining a connected world. Our people thrive because of the belief that its both our privilege and responsibility to usher our clients and the world into what is next. Were seeking those who question the status quo and want to reimagine the way the world works while realizing a smarter way for business to help all in service of improving the daily lives of people, the world, your career. Next_reimagined.
Senior Art Director
As Senior Art Director you are responsible for the development and execution of creative concepts for leading-edge marketing and Web solutions. Youll be working in a creative environment with various designers, copywriters, content strategists, and interactive and front-end developers. We are looking for people who are passionate about design, and crave working with other smart people to solve the toughest design challenges. Your proactive approach to creative problem solving will be essential to the success of your team.
* Develop and frame creative concepts according to creative brief requirements
* Apply brand identity systems, typography, photography, color and other ingredients appropriately to create innovative visual solutions that meet business and user needs
* Visualize, design and conceptualize user experiences
* Create visual prototypes or screens
* Extend existing visual systems/brand guidelines across all mediums with moderate design changes or interpretation
* Provide quality assurance of all creative deliverables
* Contribute to the development of the creative team's culture and quality standards
* Direct contribution to project design and development
* Delegation of day-to-day responsibilities to other designers, art directors, writers and interactive developers
* Educate other team members, not exclusive to the creative team, through project development and performance management
* Present succinct ideas on the teams behalf to the client
* 6-7 years of industry experience
* Strong design portfolio with 4 years education
* Deep digital experience, ability to concept/design across digital channels
* Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail is a must
* Ability to take on large, complex intranet systems
* Experience with transactional design
* A solid knowledge of the latest versions of applicable programs: Mac OS, Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator, PowerPoint, Keynote, etc.
* A solid understanding of online and offline production
* Passion for design and eagerness to mentor and elevate with other creative people
* Self motivated, organized and accountable
* Experience leading a team of designers, art directors, production specialists and writers to creative excellence
* Well-developed communication skills including ability to articulate creative concepts and rationale to other team members and client
* Understanding of motion design and the strengths and limitations of Flash, Ajax, Flex, and other emerging platforms
* A solid understanding of Informational architecture practices
* Worked in a large group environment of 10
* Some travel may be required
Bachelors degree required
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, SapientRazorfish US is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call us at 1-617-621-0200.