Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: New Haven, Connecticut
Req ID: 23774
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Desktop Support Technician - Concierge Support to join our team in New Haven, Connecticut (US-CT), United States (US).
The NTT Data Technical Concierge Desk will provide high touch, personalized service support to assist in the resolution of technical issues (hardware and software), answer technical questions, and help Sales Representatives navigate core processes within the sales environment.
The Sales Representatives will engage Technical Concierge support through phone or email contact. A USA toll free number unique to the Technical Concierge Desk will be established to support the sales representatives.
The Concierge agents will create support tickets within the ITSM tool on behalf of the sales representatives for support activities presented to the Technical Concierge Desk. Reporting will be provided through the capabilities within the ITSM tool. NTT Data Services will work with the client to ensure the ITSM tool can capture key data points for effective trending and reporting.
Sales Technical Concierge support:
* Facilitate and coordinate all levels of support (Level 1-3), including but not limited to:
* Video conferencing
* Mobile devices such as corporate issued phones, and tablets
* Application support for key, enterprise applications such as Veeva and Concur
* Advise on home office solutions
* Single point of contact for technology needs on currently supported devices, as well as liaison function for future requests and options
* Maintain professionalism and customer service to work with all levels of sales staff
* Assist with onboarding of new hire sales staff, including:
* Ensuring access is properly setup for key systems and applications
* Training on properly use of technology equipment provided in accordance to client policies and guidelines
* Basic training on use of key applications
* Procedures to back-up their data
* Provide general help and assistance in navigating core processes within the sales environment.
* Advocate on behalf of sales team to Information Technology department based on user input, data and metrics, and data trends
* Develop standard reports measuring performance
* In conjunction with IT leadership, develop customer satisfaction measures, and reporting needs
* Create training documents and updates based on questions raised
Skill Sets Needed:
* 3+ years of experience working in an enterprise desktop support environment with software and hardware technical issues
* Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 100,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 85 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.